Personal Financial Action Plan
As part of our service to our clients we review each of the following to discover ahead of time if there is an opportunity to be taken advantage of or a threat to be minimized.
- RESPs and/or In-Trust-For Accounts
- Principal Residence
- Income Splitting | Personal
- Income Splitting With Your Children
- Income Splitting | Business
- Flow Through Investment*
- TFSA | Tax Free Savings Account
- Mortgage Considerations and Debt Reduction
- Power of Attorney
- Inter-Vivos Trusts/Alter Ego Trusts
- Testamentary Trusts
- Charitable Donations
- Gifting Techniques
- Second Properties Holding Companies
- Small Business Freeze
- Buy/Sell Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Corporate Estate Bond
- Income Replacement
- Mortgage Insurance
- Offset Future Taxes
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance (Child)
- Asset Protection and Creditor Proofing
- Group Benefits (business)
- Determining Your Risk Tolerance
- Leverage **
* Flow Through disclaimer : Important information about flow-through limited partnerships is contained in their relevant Prospectus/ Offering Memorandum. Please obtain a copy and read it carefully including the associated risks and tax consequences before investing.
** Leverage disclaimer: Borrowing to invest is not suitable for everyone. You should be fully aware of the risks and benefits associated with using borrowed money to invest since losses as well as gains may be magnified.
BComm, CPA, CGA, CIM®, CFP®, FCSI
Portfolio Manager, Executive Director, Private Client Group
HollisWealth, a division of Industrial Alliance Securities Inc.
Hollis Insurance Inc.
In Short: Secrets to Make Your Dollars Grow
HollisWealth® is a division of Industrial Alliance Securities Inc. (iA Securities), a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF) and the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC). iA Securities is a trade name and business name under which Industrial Alliance Securities Inc. operates. This information has been prepared by Larry Short, Portfolio Manager for HollisWealth®, a division of iA Securities, and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of iA Securities. The information contained in this document comes from sources we believe to be reliable, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability. The opinions expressed are based on an analysis and interpretation dating from the date of publication and are subject to change without notice. Furthermore, they do not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any the securities mentioned. The information contained herein may not apply to all types of investors. The Portfolio Manager can open accounts only in the provinces where he is registered. For more information about HollisWealth®, please consult the official website at www.holliswealth.com . ShortFinancial is a personal trade name of Larry Short.
Insurance products are provided by Hollis Insurance Inc.